Thursday, February 1, 2007

Because I have nothing better to do

It is midnight and I am listening to Porgie play in her crib. She woke up about an hour ago, and decided that she wanted to coo and laugh and roll around. She is not crying or upset in the least bit. In fact, she sounds quite happy. I, on the other hand , cannot go to sleep until she is asleep. I am neurotic like that. So, I thought you might enjoy looking at some photos of my bouncing baby girl.

Porgie at 2 days old

________________________________________


Porgie at 1 week

______________________________________

Porgie at 1 month

Isn't she too cute in this picture?

_______________________________________

Porgie at 3 months

She obviously thinks John and I are crazy...

_________________________________________

Porgie at 5 months

She was shocked and delighted that the Democrats took control of the house and senate.

________________________________________

Porgie at 6 months

She is practically all grown up. sniff sniff


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it sweet when they can entertain themselves in the crib? Mine will chit chat up a storm and it's the only time she'll practice rolling. A happy baby in the morning is the BEST.

Your girl is so beautiful. I love the sequence of pictures.