Sunday, February 11, 2007

ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma

For the past several weeks, Porgie has become increasing vocal. She has been cooing, screeching, and laughing. I have had lots of fun listening to all of her weird noises. However, this weekend something amazing happened. Porgie said, "ma ma!" It is so adorable.

She has been saying, "ma ma ma ma" all morning long. I know that she doesn't realize that I am her mama, but sometimes she will look at me and say, "ma ma" and my heart swells up with love.

She is the light of my life. I love her to pieces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet! My baby says "muh muh muh" when upset. That must be how we came to think of that sound as going with mothers in nearly all languages--mother fixes the "muh muh" sound! And your baby says it when happy--how wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Good words.