Wednesday, April 25, 2007

These feet were made for walking

My baby is trying to walk. She pulls herself up on the coffee table, and then tries to teeter her way over to the couch. She often falls, but that doesn't discourage her. Porgie is a determined little lady. To illustrate this point, here are some photos of my baby cruising with the help of her walker. She looks like a 90 year old woman!

Porgie has also discovered the joy of opening cabinet doors and drawers. Opening and closing a door can occupy her for about 20 minutes. She makes a mess, but damn she is adorable.


Notice how quickly she leaves the scene of the crime.

8 comments:

Amber said...

Oh she's so cute! I love her chubby thighs! Isn't it so fun to seem them walking with the help of there walkers! I love it :-)

Cagey (Kelli Oliver George) said...

I love those little walker thingies! My son STILL plays with his, even though he is 18 months.

Ah, the drawers. Lucky you. Lucky you. I locked up all the bathroom ones, but let him roam everywhere else. He's tired of them now, so I am glad I didn't bother with the childproofing (knives are kept WAY up high, obviously)

She's adorable - pinch those thighs while you can. They're gone before you know it!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing precious little thing! How fun. Isn't that green outfit one of the ones you posted a picture of? So cute. And so tubby! I love it. My baby is also into the cabinets. She wanders around in her walker and then tries to open the cabinets, but can't because the walker is blocking the door. But she can't figure out what the problem is!

Em said...

You are so right our little ones seem to do the same things at the same time. Arent they just so clever, although our is not draws tis emptying the book shelf! She is so cute!

S said...

Go Porgie! That's great!

tifferny said...

look at her go!!! big girl walking so big and tall! you know, mike was just mentioning to me that we should get mikaela one of those "old lady walkers". i think this is what he was referring to!

i don't think porgie could get any cuter! she's such a squishy little love bug! :)))

Anth said...

Dude, Baby E has that exact walker-thing. However, she does not have sufficient control to walk with it. She goes too fast and falls every time. I have to monitor her speed by sitting in front of the walker. Ha ha Go Porgie!!

Margo said...

she is adorbale!