Saturday, April 21, 2007

Because I like to whine

Is it just me, or has something been missing lately? I feel like my writing has transformed from funny and lighthearted to grumpy and irritating. I've been in a rather pissy mood for a few weeks, and unfortunately my negative attitude has spilled over into my writing.

Maybe it is the rainy weather or the lack of sleep or the worry over my weight or my cousin's cancer scare or my neighbor's sudden death. I am not really sure why I feel so crappy, but I do. I just can't seem to shake this feeling, this sadness.

I am hoping that a few good nights of sleep will greatly increase my mood. I am hoping that Bean's surgery will be successful. I am hoping that the weather stays sunny and dry. I am hoping...

10 comments:

Em said...

I hoping with you hon! Given said you have plenty to be pissy about, so i think your entitled!

Hope you get than nights sleep and things start to look up!

Suz said...

I think that your writing has been just fine...but then, I tend to be a little on the whiney side myself. I hope that you're able to get some sleep .... it does wonders!!

Amber said...

I hope you start feeling better soon, I know what it feels like to be in a funk! Hey what happened to Ashley? I can't access her blog anymore, can you?

Ashley said...

Christy, I dont think you are whining.......merely information sharing! LOL I hope things turn around. You definately have been dealing with a lot.

Anth said...

To answer your question Christy, Baby E is adept at the sippy cup, partially I think because we never really got into the whole bottle thing. The only funny thing is sometimes she holds it with the spout at the top and tries to drink out of it, so I just keep it really full, so she can even drink that way. Don't worry about Porgie, it took Baby E a while to figure out that she had to tilt it up to get water.

Anonymous said...

You write about whatever you like. We care about you and are interested in what you have to say even if you aren't hilarious or heroically entertaining. It wouldn't be real life if that's all you wrote, anyway.

S said...

It's your blog and you write what you want to! :-)

Don't loose hope. It's what gets you through sometimes.

Anonymous said...

With such GORGEUOS weather we're having right now, I hope that you & Porgie are outside at the park swinging & see-sawing and running that little girl ragged so right after dinner, there is bathtime, then snuggles, then lights out!

Wow, Cat....run-on sentences much?

It's pretty amazing what a little fresh air & sunshine can do for a kid.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha spell-check!!!

Gorgeous.

tifferny said...

hey, we can't all blow sunshine out our asses 24/7. LOL

this is a blog. your space to express, even if that means venting or being a bit whiney. nothing wrong w/ that.