Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Getting and giving

I am super excited to announce that I won something!!! Isn't that amazing? Danielle was giving away a basket filled with Munchkin products. I entered to win, but another person was selected. BUT, then it turned out that the woman who won lived in Malaysia. I guess it was too expensive to ship the basket to Malaysia, so another winner was selected. AND IT WAS ME!!! I am very excited! Thank you Danielle!

Since it felt so good to win, I have decided to hold my own little contest. I will make a handmade gift for the first person to correctly identify what Izzy was eating in this picture...


Remember, I can make lots of cool stuff like this or this or even this.

19 comments:

amanda said...

uhm so how many guesses do i get??

something orange? a popsicle? sweet potatoes? carrots? orange sherbet?

ok no?? how bout i win just for being the first commenter of the day??

pretty please??

ps-congrats on your big win!!

Carrie said...

I bet he was eating one of those teathing cookies.....

Anonymous said...

sidewalk chalk

Antropóloga said...

Beans?

Baby Nora guesses banana. But I think she just wants to eat a banana.

April said...

I am guessing sweet potatoes, those are SO orange!! That or carrots, but what baby really eats the carrots? Not mine!!

C. said...

Carrots???! Look at those eyes!!!

Tabitha said...

I think it is something orange too!! Could it be carrot or sweet potato ~ I have no idea which!!

Your son is just adorable by the way ~ his little face just melts my heart!!
Hugs ~ Tabitha XXX

Jen said...

Dog food~! No wait! Cat food??

misguidedmommy said...

watermelon

Danielle said...

I am going to guess sweet potato! or maybe carrot. no sweet potato. I am so glad you won.

Danielle said...

and this time I will spell potatoe the right wasy--haha

Dooneybug said...

What luck! Congrats! What is in the basket? I love the Munchkin line.

I have no idea what Izzy was eating!

Becks said...

umm sweet potatoes??

Becks said...

wait everybody said sweet potatoes..i retract my comment. How about a fruit popcicle??

Dana said...

applesauce!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...well, everyone has stated the obvious choices....carrots...sweet potatoes....

What about squash?

Love those eyelashes!!!

Chastity said...

Shoot...all the obvious answers are already taken. I'm going to go with strawberries, only b/c it hasn't been taken yet.

Mama Smurf said...

squash!

Amanda said...

I think the little cutie is eating carrots!