Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WRONG

No one guessed correctly! You silly bloggers. I think that most of you made the assumption that because Izzy was eating something, it had to be food.

I walked into the living room and saw this...


In between his chubby legs, I saw this...


And in his chubby hand, I found this...


Since no one guessed correctly, I made an executive decision. I am declaring Cat the winner, because she was REALLY close. She guessed sidewalk chalk. So, Congratulations Cat. I am going to start crocheting your gift tonight!

6 comments:

amanda said...

oh no it's a cullie!!!

poor izzy!! i am guessing he was a little disappointed :(

although congrats to cat for being so close. but not gonna lie, i am a tiny bit jealous!!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I'm bummed I missed the contest! But VERY cute pic!! :D

Danielle said...

oh man! That is gross. hee hee Congrats Cat.

Anonymous said...

HEY!! I WON SOMETHING!!
I honestly was going to say a crayon, but the way Porgie has been so into her chalk lately, I thought maybe Izzy got a hold of one of them.

Will likes to eat crayons too.

Rachel said...

Oh funny. Porgies cullies. poor Izzy.

Kris said...

LOL thats halarious... What's it with orange crayons? Kalila tried to do that at a restraunt last week too... apparently they thought giving colours and a picture was a good idea for an 8 mo old lol. we took it away pretty quickly.