Saturday, June 14, 2008

Look at all my cool stuff!

Remember when I told you that I won something? It arrived on Wednesday while I was at the cardiologist with Porgie. Needless to say, I was feeling a little stressed. So, I was overjoyed to see my fabulous present when I got home. I promptly put Porgie down for a nap, and unwrapped my gift.

Isn't is beautiful?

I found toys for Porgie.

I found toys for Izzy.

I found sippy cups for Izzy.

I found snack cups for Porgie.

I even found a little tote bag for Mommy.

The amazing thing is, these pictures only show a few of the things in the baskets. There are just too many things to show! Thank you soooo much Danielle. You have made me one happy mama!
__________

On Friday, I received a package from Eva (BBF). She made Porgie a pillow for her birthday...

And look how closely the color matches Porgie's room. You are fabulous Eva! Thank you!
_________

Clearly, I am blessed by many great blogging buddies.

12 comments:

Amanda said...

That cupsicle is a great idea, especially with the hot weather you have been getting.
And Porgies cushion looks lovely and soft and cuddley.
What a great surprise after the stressful day you had.
Love Amanda

Tabitha said...

What a beautiful gift ~ all those lovely things must have really cheered you up!! The pillow that your friend made is lovely ~ you are indeed blessed with great friends!!
love and hugs ~ tabitha XXX

Rachel said...

Oh too sweet. We have porgies gift too but I think we may just make the trip to see you guys in the next few weeks. Would that be ok or I can send it?

Kris said...

Wow - that's nice!

Antropóloga said...

That's a helluva gift basket! AWESOME.

So glad she likes the pillow and that it matches. Baby Nora loves hers. And I love the ribbon in her hair!

April said...

I am SO jealous! You'll have to tell me if the snack cup works or not. I have been searching for that exact one but can't find it in any of my stores and to ship it from a stire they charge more than the item itself. Anyways, I use the snack trap cups and they work pretty good, the Gerber Graduates do NOT!
Congrats on the great basket, enjoy Porgie, Izzy and mom!!!

Mama Smurf said...

Congrats!

Melain said...

OMG, that pillow is SO DANG CUTE! Lucky girl. Great timing too!!! Nothing like a thoughful gift for a mood pick-me-up.

Danielle said...

Yay! So glad you enjoyed. The pillow is adorable.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

How awesome!

Jen said...

OMG COOOL!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Baby swag! Very nice. Yes, that cupsicle is a good good thing! Will loves his "cawd-cup" (cold-cup)