Monday, June 9, 2008

Party

Porgie's party was very cute. We had a paw print cake...

The icing didn't turn out right, but I assure you that it was delicious.

We had balloons...

Porgie adores balloons. I think she liked the balloons more than her actual presents.

We had party hats...


Porgie decided to wear her hat on her foot. She is cool like that.

The party was cute. I think all of the little guests had a good times. And everyone liked my cake! I was so proud of my baking skills.

We purchased Porgie a few presents for her Birthday. First, we bought her an Elmo table and chair set (and the Tickle Me Elmo sitting in the chair on the left). Too cute...
And a new easel for her beloved cullies...
Saturday was a happy day for my sweet baby girl. And if she is happy, I am happy.

18 comments:

Antropóloga said...

Wonderful! Success!

Amanda said...

Christy, that cake looks great!
Happy Birthday Porgie! I hope you enjoy playing with all your new toys:-D
Love Amanda x

Stefanie said...

That cake is so clever and such a great idea. You are such a good mom!

Lainey-Paney said...

Awwwww! Happy BDay Porgie!

...and, now I want cake....

Anonymous said...

That cake is so cute. Looks like a good time was had by all! Yaaay!!!

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet.

Looks like she had a good time.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

How cute!! :D

Dana said...

ADORABLE cake... I love it... I'm glad it was delicious...Glad you guys had fun..

Tabitha said...

Love that Paw cake, well done, it looks really great.
So glad that the party went well and Porgie had a good time!!!
love and hugs Tabitha XXX

Danielle said...

Adorable! My mom is sending the basket tonight. You should get it on Wed!!!

Jen said...

OMG! LOOOVE THE CAKE!

SUCCESS!!

Chastity said...

What a happy birthday she must have had!

Nellie said...

Happy Birthday Porgie!

We also have a tickle me elmo. Ellie has been afraid of it since the day she got it for her 1st birthday. It sits high up on a shelf right now and never gets used... does Porgie like hers?

Cute table and chair set!

Papa Bradstein said...

OMG, that picture with the hat on her foot...too cute!

Happy birthday! That cake is awesome!

Kris said...

Awww - I'm glad it went well!

My husband has this deep dislike for Elmo, said those are out lol.. Unfortunately for him I already had an Elmo doll... is dressed like Elvis and dances/plays music. Kalila adores it.

Oh and I like the cake idea too!

Melissa said...

Interesting blog!! The cake was awesome. I'm new at this, mind if I add your link on my page?

Christy said...

Melissa,
Of course you can link to my page!
Christy

kristi said...

Awesome, looks like you all had a great day!