Friday, July 20, 2007

Okay, Okay, Okay

I have had several requests for belly shots. Honestly, I wanted to start taking belly shots early on, but I never seemed to get around to it. Amber from over at My Own did a great job of capturing her expanding belly. I was totally going to steal her idea, but I am lazy.

Although I am a little behind, here is the first belly shot at 21 weeks.

From the side, I definitely look pregnant. However, from the front, I just look like a FAT ASS.

Also, you'll be happy to know that I finally managed to get an appointment with an in-network ob/gyn. The only problem is, I really wanted a female doctor and my first appointment is with a male doctor. I don't know why, but I hate the thought of having a male doctor doing vaginal exams. I know, I am totally insane. I just feel like a woman doctor can better understand and empathize with a pregnant woman.

11 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

You should be fine. I loooove my male doctor. He is awesome, I like him so much I want him to be my general. His office has a female midwife to that I love for days when I want to see a girl.

misguidedmommy said...

Also, LOVE the belly!

S said...

You look good! However, if it bothers you, walk sideways! :-P

Ashley said...

Great belly. No doubt about it......pregnant!! I have always had good experiences with male dr's. I think they are almost more gentle because they dont understand. I hope that is the case for you!

Amber said...

Yay for the belly! And I didn't expect to see my belly on there too! I think you are looking great! I had the same male doctor through all my pregnancies and he did awesome so I hope it goes well for you!

Antropóloga said...

You look GREAT!!!

I prefer lady OB/Gyns myself and that's mostly what I had for my pregnancy and delivery but when I saw the men they were nice enough, too. It'll be okay! Glad you're seeing a doctor like you wanted!

Em said...

Look at you, ooooooooooooooo soon be a Mummy again! love the shots

Rachel said...

love the belly shot. I am so happy that your found an in network doctor.

Lainey-Paney said...

I love my male ob/gyn too.

I saw two female ob/gyns,and then the male.
I have to say, the male is gentler, nicer, more informative, and seems to be more sympathetic to my bitching & moaning when I'm pregnant.

Mary said...

What a cute pregnant belly! Thanks for sharing!

Margo said...

Beautiful belly!!!!!!! I love preggo bellies so much!