Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Baby Maid

Are you sick of doing all the household chores? Are your days spent scrubbing and cleaning, with little or no thanks? Well, I have a solution for you! Its called baby maid. What is baby maid? Baby maid is a fabulous new service, where I send little Porgie over to your house to clean, and to care for your children. Don't worry, she comes highly recommended.First, she'll swifer all of your floors. She thinks this task is terribly exciting - note the expression on her face.
Then, she'll explore your cabinets until she finds just the right cleaner. Next, she'll saturate your floors in the cleaner of her choice. This task should only be performed by a professional cleaning baby. Do not attempt at home.When the mail arrives, Porgie will clip all those pesky coupons for you.

And then she'll clean up the mess (or eat the mess).

As the day nears an end, Porgie will carefully brush your children's teeth. She is an excellent tooth brusher. Trust me, you'll be impressed.

Finally, she'll read your children a bedtime story and tuck them in.

And the best part is, you can tell your husband that you have been busy cleaning and caring for the children all day. He'll never suspect a thing.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! What a handy baby. She looks so much like a toddler in those pics!

Mine is good at sorting the mail and removing dirt from floors (by eating it).

Em said...

I'll have one of those please!

So looks so cute! She needs to give lessons in teeth cleaning to Billy!

Lainey-Paney said...

Yes, I'd like to place my order.

I'll take one Baby Maid, please.
(and, if you're all out, I'll take the display model.)

:)

S said...

LOL, so cute!

Bon said...

giggling. i'd order one of those Baby Maids, except i have my own version and it's either faulty or there's a little something you're not mentioning in your fine advertisement...my house is messier AFTER the Baby Maid works all day!

perhaps your version is, erm, less destructive?

karla said...

Sounds good to me. Where do I sign up?

Amber said...

So cute! She looks so big in these pictures!

Ashley said...

What a great post! I think I would like to order but can I have two? I suppose I will have to wait until at least Dec. LOL

misguidedmommy said...

i dont have any pics right now but brandon will totally vacuum when she is done since he is now obsessed with dragging my vacuum allllll over the dang house

Chastity said...

Maybe your baby and mine could be tag team baby maids...b/c mine does all those things too...she especially like to eat/cut coupons.

Eva said...

So funny!

Your daughter is really cute. And my daughter has the same hat as she's wearing in the profile picture.

Anth said...

Brilliant! You are gonna be SO rich.