So, I have to switch obstetricians - and I LOVE my obstetrician. I truly hate our insurance company. Just in case you were wondering, Humana is the devil.
I have called 5 new ob/gyn offices, but I do not like any of them. Please, let me explain...
1. Office number 1 had rude receptionists and was given a bad review by my current ob.
2. Office number 2 has 11 doctors, but they are all booked until the end of August. WHAT THE FUCK? The receptionist kept trying to get me to see a nurse or midwife, but I WANT TO SEE A DOCTOR.
3. Office number 3 only has 2 doctors that actually accept my insurance, but both are on disability leave.
4. Office number 4 is listed on Humana's website, but they swear that they do not accept Humana.
5. Office number 5 was actually a surgical group and not an ob/gyn office. I have no idea why they were listed on Humana's ob/gyn page.
I am actually considering staying with Dr. S and paying out-of-network charges again. I know, I am INSANE.