Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vacation overload

My husband has been on vacation for a week, and I am about to KILL him. Sometimes I wonder how I married such an annoying asshole. Is it Monday yet? Hurry up and get here already Monday! What are you waiting for?

The beginning of the week was really great, but by the weekend things had taken a turn for the worst. First, he pissed me off by being evasive about a question I asked him. I don't like secrets. Sneaky fucker. Then, he told me that Izzy was going to be an ugly kid because he has a few freckles on his adorable little nose. Stupid bastard. My baby boy is freaking BEAUTIFUL. And finally, he got all dramatic about some scratches on our ice cream maker. So I got all dramatic too, and told him to just throw it away. Trying to be a bastard, he actually threw the ice cream bucket thingie in the thrash. So, I took it a step further and threw the entire machine into the trash. And he took it even further, by taking the bag of "garbage" out to the curb. Needless to say, we no longer have an ice cream maker. If you live in south Jersey, we have a perfectly fine ice cream maker sitting on the curb.

In summary, I apparently only like my husband in small doses.

9 comments:

Kris said...

Uggh!

Well, Monday is almost here. Hopefully tomorrow will fly by!

Danielle said...

being home on vacation is not always relaxing!

amanda said...

uhm i will be right over.

seriously hubby and i have been looking for our ice cream maker for like two years.

here's to monday friend!

dani said...

this too shall pass, c:)... in about another 18 hours!!!
love,
dani

kristi said...

I feel ya sister!

Unknown said...

That's a pretty hilarious story about the ice cream maker. Though if you were throwing stuff out, it should have been that steamer he gave you for the clothes!

Lainey-Paney said...

This too shall pass.
{we hope!}

Izzy's not going to be ugly.

Just Jiff said...

LMAO. Sorry, not funny. But it is because it wasn't me or my hubby. But it totally could have been! lol.

And he needs to be smacked HARD for saying Izzy is going to be ugly. That's just wrong. :( Kick him in the balls AND in the shins!
Izzy is GORGEOUS.

Hope he survived til today (without you killin him). lol.

*HUGS*

misguided mommy said...

i can't believe the fucker threw it away. he should have taken it out and hid it in the garage for a few days.

and now i want home made chocolate ice cream please!