Saturday, August 22, 2009

Christmas in August!

Last Christmas, Porgie acquired four Christmas dresses. My mother, grandmother, and aunt each bought her a dress. I wasn't anticipating this, so I bought her a Christmas dress too. All of the outfits were adorable, but unfortunately she didn't get an opportunity to wear most of them. I saved the dresses, with the hope that she might be able to wear them next Christmas.

Today we were having a lazy afternoon at home. Bored, I pulled the dresses out of her closet, and we played dress up. Look how adorable Porgie looked...Of course, Izzy wanted to join in the fun too...He looked so freaking adorable in that dress. Too bad he can't wear it out in public. Damn gender roles.

11 comments:

Chris said...

The picture of Izzy was good for a giggle! Who cares if its not Christmas and he's not a girl?

Kris said...

Too cute!

Laura Marchant said...

Um I think my husband would shoot me if I put LM in a dress, lol

Amanda said...

Awww, how cute!!!

Lainey-Paney said...

I ditto Midwest Mommy's comment. My husband would shoot me!

Clare said...

very cute!! i love his confidence:)

dani said...

love, Love, LOVE it, christy!!!
l,
d xxxx

Alicia W. said...

And you lived to post the picture? My husband would have freaked.. LOL What.. It's fantastic blackmail, lol.

Just Jiff said...

LMAO!

amanda said...

beyond adorable!!

Nellie said...

OMG that is way too cute and funny!