Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Growing pains

Today Porgie is nine months old. When I look at her sweet little face, it is hard for me to even remember the newborn stage. I know that those first 3 months were unbelievably hard, but time as dulled my memory. As I think back, I can only vividly remember our happy times together. I remember the overwhelming sense of joy I felt when I heard her first cry. I remember the love that poured from my body when I held her in my arms. I remember the pride I felt when she learned to roll over. I remember the way my heart melted when she said "ma ma." I remember...

Although I often complain about her fussy behavior and horrible sleeping habits, Porgie really is a wonderful baby. She is my world. Without her, I am nothing.



.


.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

What a gorgeous, bright eyed girl!! Congrats on turning 9 months Porgie. Enjoy your special month!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW, lemme just wipe up this puddle that used to be my heart.....

She *is* a gorgeous little girl and a very lucky one at that.

Happy 9th Month Porgie!!

tifferny said...

happy nine months! :)

mikaela turned five months on monday, but i had no working computer to blog about it! lol

porgie is simply too cute for words. what a proud momma you must be! :)))

Amber said...

Yay for 9 months! I agree it's always hard to remember the newborn stage when you're out of it. With my four year old I only remember vague moments with him and I remember more with my younger son but still not too many memories with them at that age!

Mary said...

Babies grow up too fast! Porgie is just too cute. Happy nine months!!