Thursday, July 16, 2009

C is cookie

Since we have been talking about food, let's discuss my ginormous ass. I am on the road to fatness, and there is no turning back. I have to be really motivated to lose weight, and I am just not feeling it. However, I am feeling the urge to eat pop tarts for breakfast, ice cream for lunch, and pasta for dinner. Basically, I just wanted to let you know that I have stopped trying to be skinny. I am just eating whatever the hell I want. You're probably shaking your head in disgust right now. Just know that I might be fat, but gosh darn it, these peanut butter cookies sure do make me feel happy.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ate two pieces of cheesecake between 2am and 7am this morning.

Rachel said...

oh girl. you will lose it when you want to..for now enjoy.

Antropóloga said...

I wanted to lose weight for my reunion this month, but I guess not that much, given all the ice cream and cereal.

misguided mommy said...

that is how i felt tuesday while drinking my ben n jerrys oreo and mint chip swirled milk shake!

fat has never tasted so good

Amanda said...

If only healthy food tasted as good as the bad stuff. That would be my idea of heaven!!

Just Jiff said...

I'm fat and happy too. :)

Clare said...

peanut butter cookies sound yummy, luv the cookie moster graphic:)

amanda said...

i go through this often.

screw it. who cares. i am going to eat whatever. whenever.

then i feel guilty. and i go all healthy.

that lasts like a whole day.

then bring on the oreos :)

Laura Marchant said...

You seriously crack me up. I love your honesty.

Alicia W. said...

If it makes you feel any better.. My fat ass gained 5 lbs in the last two weeks, lol.

I'm having my very 1st giveaway.. Check it out. :) Thanks for being a great blogger friend! http://twobsandme.blogspot.com/2009/07/400th-post-1st-giveaway.html

Tabitha said...

I know what you mean ~ cookies always make me feel better too!
Love and hugs Tab XXX

Anonymous said...

OMG...I am right there with you!!!

Carrie said...

I had 6 double stuffed oreo's and a glass of milk for breakfast. (hanging head in shame)

anymommy said...

Peanut butter cookies make me really, really happy too.