Friday, June 12, 2009

Sorry for the disappointment

Blogging is a strange thing. For years, I have been addicted to it - both writing posts and reading posts. However I have discovered that every time I take a little time off from blogging, I lose all interest in my hobby. I have literally had to force myself to open the computer lately. I have no idea why I am avoiding the blog world.

This weekend I plan on taking my time and writing a few posts. Hopefully this will get me over my anti-blogging funk.

9 comments:

April said...

I can't see anything but it could just be my browser or computer.

Hope your blogging slump gets better. That's kind of the way mine started and well, you know how that went. Sometimes we just need a break from it!

Antropóloga said...

I can't see the pics either!

Laura Marchant said...

There's no pics :-(

Nicole S. said...

Yup, no pics...just empty boxes :(

I think its ok to take a blog break. You can come back refreshed with new ideas/thoughts/stories. And we'll be here!!

dani said...

i've been in a funk, too... i've noticed the bloggersphere as a whole has slowed down a lot lately:/ maybe it's just because it's summer:)
l,
d

Mary said...

Take a break and enjoy your kiddos. That's what I am trying to do!

Anonymous said...

I am going through the EXACT same thing right now. Dang...we really ARE twins!!!!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

OMG we were separated at birth. I have been going through exactly the same thing. I just sat at the screen thinking, I want to write, but what? I feel so lost and behind.

Danielle said...

I have been feeling the same way. I thnk a lot of people are taking a break.