Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Impressive

I am dying over here people. I am sooooooooo sick. This has got to be the worst cold I've had in years. My throat hurts, my ears hurt, my head hurts, my eyes are watery, my nose is runny, and I get winded walking to the bathroom. I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep. But I can't. Instead, I have to entertain my wayward children. We have been doing lots of coloring. Porgie is getting really good at staying in the lines. If this isn't impressive, I don't know what is...
Okay, I am starting to feel a little dizzy. I need to get back to my bed.

10 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Oh no! That is one of the worst things about being a stay at home mom...no calling in sick! Feel better.

Chris said...

Yikes! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Just Jiff said...

Hope you get better REALLY soon!!! :(

Kris said...

Get well soon! And Porgie is doing great with that... very cute!

amanda said...

what can i bring??

i will be there in 18 hours...

Antropóloga said...

SO SORRY. NOTHING WORSE. Except death.

Amanda said...

If I stayed much closer I would help you out!
Get well soon!
l,
Amanda x

Rachel said...

sorry to hear you are sick. that stinks. get better

Anonymous said...

Great coloring -- feel better!

dani said...

i hope you have not had the flu, christy; you don't sound well at all!!! make sure to drink plenty of fluids.

porgie is doing a great job with her coloring!!! i bet she is so proud of herself:)

feel better:D

love,
dani