Sunday, June 7, 2009

Porgie

She was born 3 years ago. My water broke at 4am. I had turned over to adjust my big, swollen body and I felt a trickle. I jumped out of bed and felt a huge gush of liquid. My adrenaline was pumping as I raced to get into the shower and pack my hospital gear. I was nervous about the obstacles that awaited us, but I was ecstatic that I would finally get to meet my precious little baby. Porgie was born 18 hours later, via c-section. Since that day, my life has been exponentially better. She is an amazing little girl.

6/7/06

6/7/07

6/7/08
6/7/09
Happy birthday baby girl. I love you.

19 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Birthday, Porgie! Thanks for sharing the yearly pictures of her birthday. It's neat to see how much she has grown!

Antropóloga said...

Oh crap I forgot! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Stephanie said...

Awe, happy birthday beautiful girl!!! This is a great day!!!!! She is getting so big.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

So sweet! That first picture made me sigh - precious.

anymommy said...

Sweet, sweet pictures. happy birthday, gorgeous girl.

Laura Marchant said...

Oh Happy Birthday!!!!

Kris said...

Awww... Happy Bday!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday to your precious daughter!

Rachel said...

it was wonderful to be there with you guys today

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy third birthday, Porgie!! Don't give your mama too much trouble ;-) She needs a break!

Amber said...

Aaww, Happy Birthday Porgie!

Tabitha said...

Happy Birthday to your gorgeous girl and happy birthing day to you too Christy!
Am off to catch up with what you have all been up to ~ been a bad blogger recently!
Hope all is well with you ~ love and big hugs Tab XXX

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Porgie-Girl!!

Just Jiff said...

Aww! Happy birthay, sweet girl!

pitapocketmom said...

It goes by so fast, doesnt it?! Happy birthday to your beautiful girl

amanda said...

happy, happy birthday sweet girl :)

Bon said...

happy (slightly late) birthday to your lovely, lively, beautiful girl.

:)

Amanda said...

Porgie is a beautiful little girl!
Have a very Happy Birthday sweetheart!
l,
A x

Danielle said...

Happy birthday!!