Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Complaints

Our fancy new fence was supposed to be installed on Tuesday, but it was pushed back to Friday because of all the rain we have been getting. I just checked the weather, and it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Everyone's installation will be pushed back a day, so we will probably be bumped to next week. DAMMIT! And don't even get me started on the swing set. They told us it would be installed in 4 to 6 weeks. It has already been 6 weeks, and no one has called to set up a date for delivery. BASTARDS!

So nothing is going as planned over here and it is pissing me off. And I am on my period. And I am still sick. And my house is a mess. GAH!

On a positive note, my kids are still adorable...



This picture cracks me up. They were watching TV together.

11 comments:

Alicia W. said...

WTF is their deal with holding your fence and swingset hostage! Ugh, I hate that for you.

Love the pictures of your darling little kiddo's.

Carrie said...

They are so fricken cute.

Anonymous said...

A) I would totally call and ream someone out.
A.2) It might not help it go faster but you might feel better. lol.
B) Your children are freaking adorable.

Just Jiff said...

Can I have your kids? I mean, they are just TOO DAMN CUTE!!

sorry about the rain. It did that here for like 2 MONTHS. We actually lost some of our landscaping. They drowned. :(

Chris said...

The last picture cracks me up too! They are totally into it. ;)

amanda said...

sorry bout the fence and the swingset. it really does just suck.

thank goodness for the adorableness.

Amanda said...

Feel Better Soon!

Antropóloga said...

I love how abandoned to lassitude little kids look when watching TV. I have some funny pics too.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

They certainly are! I can't believe how much they've changed in the past year. They're like "kids" now. I think the same thing about my own kids every day...

anymommy said...

They are still adorable. The rest will happen, although I understand your frustration!

dani said...

they are adorable!!! i hope you get your fence and swing set asap, christy:)
love,
dani