Saturday, June 9, 2007

Victory!

I know everyone had their doubts about my baking skills, and honestly I had my doubts too. But, I was victorous! Look what I made...


Needless to say, I am very impressed with myself. Porgie was pretty excited too.

I also decorated the top of the cake, but it had Porgie's real name on it. And because I am all mysterious and shit, I am not going to post a picture. But, let me assure you, it was awesome. It definitely looked like a professionally decorated cake. DEFINITELY.

Or maybe it was crappy and crazy looking. Fortunately, Porgie didn't seem to mind.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Yay I'm glad the cake turned out well!

Anonymous said...

You know, you ARE really mysterious. It's hot!

Em said...

Well done!

Lainey-Paney said...

Good job on your cake.
:)

scissorbill said...

It looks great!

S said...

Yeah!