Porgie is changing so fast. Everyday she seems to learn some new trick. Because I know that you guys are obsessed with my baby, I am going to highlight a few of her newest accomplishments. No need to thank me.
1. Porgie can wave. She has been doing this trick for a few months, but now she associates waving with the words bye-bye. If you say "bye-bye", she will automatically wave. I don't know about you, but I am thinking she is a genius.
2. Porgie is a clapping fool. That kid claps all day long, and it is absolutely adorable. She doesn't do it when you sing "patty cake" or "If you're happy and you know it". Instead, she randomly claps for no good reason.
3. Porgie can hand you objects. If you hold out your hand and say "Can I have that?", Porgie will give you whatever she is holding. Of course, she wants you to hand it right back to her.
4. Porgie loves to point at objects. At first, we would just point at the object too. Then I had the genius idea to start naming the objects she points to. I am a little dimwitted.
5. Porgie begs for food. When we are eating dinner, she will start grunting and pulling on our clothes. She is pretty relentless until you give her a bite.
6. Porgie can play peek-a-boo (except we don't use the word peek-a-boo, because she will cry). She loves to pull the covers over her head. I'll call out her name, and she'll sit incredibly still. Then suddenly she'll rip the covers off of her head and laugh. It is very sweet.
I am completely amazed by all of her skills.