Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My head HURTS, so you get random thoughts

My head hurts. I mean it really hurts. I have this pounding pain on my forehead, that just won't go away. What could be causing this pain? SLEEP DEPRIVATION. Porgie woke up 4 times last night, and got up for the day at 6:00am. What the hell is wrong with that child?

Anyways, I tried on the adorable bathing suit last night and, of course, it doesn't fit. So now I have to take the damn suit back and get a bigger size. This baby needs to stop growing. I don't know what size to even buy her anymore. She is only 7 months old, but somehow she needs 12 month clothing. What the hell is up with that?

I called my cousin today. I love my cousin to death. She is like a sister to me, but she is a little intellectually challenged. She has twins, and they are both sick. Her little boy had the flu, which turned into pneumonia. My cousin kept calling it ammonia. I corrected her like 80 times, but she kept calling it ammonia. DUH!!!!

My husband left me the most obvious note this morning. It snowed this weekend and our front steps are icy. They have been icy for 3 days - 3 DAYS. The note said that the front steps are icy and to be careful. Keep in mind that I went out of the house every day this week, and John knows this. Maybe he is a little intellectually challenged too.

No comments: