Friday, January 19, 2007

Blah blah blah and I have baby!

Where to begin? My name is Christy. When I was a kid, everyone called me Cakerwakers. I don't know where this name came from or what it means, but it is fun to say - isn't it? I live in New Jersey with my husband, John, and my baby daughter, Porgie. We are a happy little family, but I am often cranky. Please excuse my negative attitude. I have been sleep deprived for 7 months.

I grew up in Kentucky. No, I am not a hillbilly, I don't have an accent, and I don't know anything about horses. Stop stereotyping me! My husband and I have been living in New Jersey for about a year. We live in a great little neighborhood, where no-one (except my family) is under the age of 104. I am serious. It smells like an old folks home on my street.

My daughter was born in June of 2006. She is my only child, and I am obsessed with her. I am sure I will talk about her way to much, and you will be annoyed. Sorry in advance.

My husband and I have been married for 2 years, but we have been together for 9 years. He is a much better person than I am. I often say mean and hateful things to him, because I am a mean and hateful person. Also, he hates blogs. WHY??? Because he doesn't like the word blog.

Well just in case you were wondering, I am writing this blog because I am bored. Since having my daughter, I feel isolated and cut-off from the world. This is my way to reconnect with adults and to share my experiences.

No comments: