Wasn't that game fun? I got a kick out of reading your guesses, and I loved playing along on other people's blogs too. Very fun!
Below, I have listed which statements are true and which ones are false. Eva was the first person to guess correctly, so I owe her one awesome gift. Actually, I now owe her two gifts. I need to get my ass in gear.
1. I read the newspaper every morning. Honestly, I don't even feed Porgie breakfast until I finish the paper. Lie. I never read the newspaper. NEVER. However, I do watch CNN for an hour every morning while I am feeding Porgie breakfast.
2. When I first started dating my husband, he had blue hair. He was awesome! This is true. When John and I first met, he had cobalt blue hair. I thought he was the coolest guy I had ever met.
3. I shave my legs at least once a week. If I don't, I feel gross. This is a big fat lie. I haven't shaved my legs since my 6 week postpartum check-up - 5 weeks ago. Yes, I am hairy.
4. My favorite food in the whole world is shrimp. Yum! Of course this is a lie, I am a vegetarian. My favorite food is mashed potatoes.
5. John and I moved in together while I was still in high school. This is true. For weeks, I was living in a house with no electricity and no running water. Obviously, my mother wasn't a very good mother. John saved my ass. If it wasn't for him, who knows what would have happened to me.
6. My husband is 10 years older than me. This is a lie. However, John in 7 years older than me.
7. Porgie is named after my mother. This is the biggest lie of all. Did you read #5?
8. I love to cook. I am always in the kitchen trying out new recipes. Lie. I do occasionally cook, but I never enjoy it.