Here is a little game for all of my blogging friends, which I stole from Chas. Below are six lies and two truths about little old me. Can you guess which two statements are true?
1. I read the newspaper every morning. Honestly, I don't even feed Porgie breakfast until I finish the paper.
2. When I first started dating my husband, he had blue hair. He was awesome!
3. I shave my legs at least once a week. If I don't, I feel gross.
4. My favorite food in the whole world is shrimp. Yum!
5. John and I moved in together while I was still in high school.
6. My husband is 10 years older than me.
7. Porgie is named after my mother.
8. I love to cook. I am always in the kitchen trying out new recipes.
A few of these statements are so wrong, it is almost funny. The first person to correctly identify the two truths will receive a very awesome gift.
So, lets see who knows me best!