Things that happened last week...
1. I took Porgie to Borders for "story hour." She was an awful beast, who refused to sit in her stroller or on my lap. She was pulling books off of the shelves and driving her mama INSANE.
2. I had an ultrasound appointment. The tech wouldn't let me watch the screen while she performed the growth check. Then she printed out two pictures, which looked exactly the same. BITCH.
3. The scheduling woman at my doctor's office was trying to trying to charge me a $40.00 co-pay. I do not have a co-pay for ob/gyn visits. I had to argue with her FOREVER. Incompetence runs rampant.
4. My husband was out of town. Enough said.
5. I tried to offer Porgie a new dish at dinner time. She had a complete meltdown. For full dramatic effect, please stay tuned for pictures...
6. My back is aching. When I stand for long periods of time, I feel like my spine is going to snap in half. The only thing that makes me feel better is laying down. Do you know how long I can lay down during the day? .003 seconds.
7. I had this great plan about having my c-section on November 21st. But, the doctors do not agree. Apparently I cannot have a c-section at 38 weeks and 5 days. I can only have a c-section at 39 weeks.
8. I went to the grocery store and had a full cart of groceries. When I got to the register, I realized that I didn't have my wallet. Yes, I am a dumb ass.
But, its over and John is back. Of course, he leaves Monday for another week, but at least he is home now.