I was tagged for a meme by Suz. I actually think this one is very interesting. Each person who chooses to play along, has to list seven quirks/habits about themselves. So here goes...
1. I have a telephone phobia. I don't mind talking on the phone, but I get really nervous when I call other people. My heart starts pounding, and I get a little shaky. Yes, I belong in an insane asylum.
2. I never put shoes on my child. Why? Because I am secretly a hillbilly. The only time Porgie wears shoes, is when I know that she will be walking out in public. Countless strangers have commented on her bare tootsies. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS STRANGERS!
3. I am the man in my marriage. I often tell John that he is my little woman. He does 90% of the cooking and cleaning. He also enjoys nagging me about all of my little quirks - like forgetting to put lids on containers, failing to turn over the diaper champ, and getting water all over the bathroom.
4. I have a crush on Fred Savage. Who is Fred Savage? He is the guy who played Kevin on the Wonder Years. I have been in love with him since I was a little girl. John insists that he is ugly. What do you think?
5. My favorite food is Pop tarts. I LOVE LOVE LOVE pop tarts. I would eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I could. Pop tarts are sooo yummy. By the way, strawberry is my favorite flavor.
6. I fantasize about being old. I am always talking about how fun life will be when I am 70. Maybe I've been hanging out with my neighbors for too long...
7. when talking, I mix up words that sound similar. For example, I will refer to the Pacific Ocean as the Specific Ocean. I get very embarrassed when I make this mistake. Other people must think I am a total moron.
Come on and share your weird little quirks with me. Pretty please.
Although everyone is welcome to play, I am tagging Rachel, Shannon, and S.