Monday, September 6, 2010

Sick, but entertained

We are sick. Well, I am not really sick, but my kids are. Remember when I was whining about feeling depleted last week? Well, I guess that was my version of this particular cold, because I am feeling all better now. But my kids? They have runny noses, sore throats, and coughs. Izzy has even vomited a few times. Not good friends. Not good.

In other news, I have been busy being crafty again. This time I made some file folder games for the kids to play...

Since we are going to be confined to the house for the next few days, these little games will certainly come in handy. Here is a website with lots of file folder games. I printed the games in color, glued them to cardstock (I would have printed them on white cardstock, but I only have colored paper), and them cut them out. Easy, cheap, and fun activities for the kiddos.

No comments: