Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shoot me now

I have another fucking yeast infection. I went my entire life without any yeast infections, yet in the past 5 months, I have had 2 of them. It doesn't make any sense. I have been eating yogurt almost everyday. I never wear damp clothing. I only wear cotton underwear. I don't wear tight fitting pants. Basically, I have been doing everything I can to avoid another fucking yeast infection. But despite my efforts, I am currently itchy and miserable. WHAT THE FUCK?

5 comments:

amanda said...

dude. so sorry.

not fun.

kristi said...

I get the symptoms before my period every frekkin' month. I hate it. I want to scratch my cootch off.

Antropologa said...

Did you take the oral med for it? That might clear it up for good. I had the same thing and the cream just couldn't get rid of it.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Try some probiotics. You remember this was my life every month for a year right?! I FEEL your pain and I am sending you MAJOR NON itchy vibes!!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Try some probiotics. You remember this was my life every month for a year right?! I FEEL your pain and I am sending you MAJOR NON itchy vibes!!