Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My bestest internet buddy

So, I have been baking like a fool lately. Yesterday I baked a loaf of bread, some french toast muffins, a chocolate cheesecake, and a lentil casserole. HOLY GUACAMOLE! In the middle of my baking frenzy, I managed to get chocolate all over my shirt. I thought "Gee Christy, it would be really great if you had an apron." Then the strangest thing happened. I went out to check the mail, and I noticed a package from my lovely friend Eva. I opened it up, and it was an APRON! How weird is that?
Taking a picture of yourself with an apron on while strategically avoiding your face is surprisingly hard. This was the best I could do. Eva just moved to Sweden this past Spring. Apparently the print on the apron is the royal pattern for the Swedish Princess's recent marriage. Now I can bake and feel like royalty at the same time:)

Thank you Eva. You are an awesome friend.

4 comments:

Just Jiff said...

You little tease! I want to see your face! You're like Wilson on Home Improvement. LOL.

Seriously, though, you look cute (even faceless).

Anonymous said...

Awww how sweet! (almost typed with an accent thanks to typos from NAK)

amanda said...

loving the apron. bloggy friends turned real life friends are the best :)

Antropologa said...

You're welcome. Looks great!