1. I made a chocolate peanut butter pie. It kind of had a weird texture, but it tasted delicious.
2. I have finished the laundry for the week. I even folded it and put it away!
3. I haven't spent any money frivolously in two weeks (okay, maybe I bought one new shirt from Target, but it only cost $10).
4. I remembered to buy birthday gifts for three of my friends, and I mailed them/gave them out in a timely manner.
5. I have been eating healthier at lunch time. No macaroni and cheese for me:(
6. I have started prepping my bathroom to be painted.
7. I have decided on a theme for Izzy's 2nd birthday.
8. And finally, I found this on the internet. Now go! Hurry! Get your kid's next Halloween costume for only two bucks!