This will be my last post until after Izzy is born. Although I am super excited, I am also a little blue. I am feeling melancholy for several reasons...
1. Izzy will no longer be all mine. I feel him kick and squirm, and only I can delight in these little joys. He is my sweet little baby - all mine. But after Friday, he will be our baby. Yes, I am selfish. I like having him all to myself.
2. I know that this will be my last pregnancy for at least 4 or 5 years. Although I am not eager to get pregnant anytime soon, I am going to miss the sensation of a baby moving in my womb.
3. My life is about to change drastically. I am a creature of habit, and change is always hard for me.
But I am happy too, for several reasons...
1. I get to meet my baby - my beautiful little boy.
2. I won't have to pee 782 times per day. YAY!!!
3. Porgie and I can start playing together again. At this point, we are just coexisting in the same house. I want to run and jump and laugh with her, without experiencing excruciating hip and back pain.
I know that I frequently whine and complain, but I really am an incredibly lucky person. I have so much to be thankful for.
My wonderful friend Eva will be updating my blog with information regarding Izzy's birth on Friday. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will miss you!