Monday, June 28, 2010

We made it!

Sunday was the BIG day - Porgie's dance recital. On the way to the school, Porgie seemed a little nervous. She was oddly quiet during the drive, which is highly unusual for my baby girl. After we arrived and got her situated in the dressing room, Porgie returned to her normal, happy-go-lucky self.

The show was so darn cute. All of the girls were amazing and did a great job dancing. I was very impressed. But the funniest/cutest/most wonderful part of the show was watching my daughter perform. Porgie was quite the character - flapping her arms, running around like a maniac, and jumping with sheer excitement. Although I am not sure she was performing ballet, she certainly did dance. We were so proud of her!

Unfortunately, parents were not allowed to take pictures or videos during the recital. So, here are some pictures of my baby girl before the show...



5 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, what a cutie!!!!

Just Jiff said...

Precious girl!

Kris said...

Awwww

Alicia W. said...

Gah I have missed your blog! I have some major catching up to do. :) Your kids are still as cute if not cuter than the last time I made my way to your little place on the web.

amanda said...

yay!! so glad it went well friend :)