Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Its that time again...

Yesterday was Ortho day. I went in for my 2nd adjustment. I was feeling pretty confident, because last time my teeth only ached for a few days. Easy peasy! But those sick bastards got me again. They introduced something new - the powerchain. Just typing the word gives me cold chills.

They powerchained 2 of my upper teeth and 4 of my lower teeth. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. It hurts. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would say that my teeth are at least at an 8. A throbbing, uncomfortable, miserable 8. Not only does it hurt to eat, but it also just hurts for no reason whatsoever. The pressure is overwhelming. I am always aware of the pushing, pushing, pushing sensation.

So the bad news is that I can't eat again. The good news is that I am going to be one skinny bitch by the end of this whole experience.

8 comments:

Midwest Mommy said...

I couldn't finish reading your description. Ouch. ouch and more ouch.

Just Jiff said...

I've got a massive headache this morning, so I'm about to down some Motrin and Tylenol. I'm happy to share...

Antropologa said...

God, I don't remember my braces hurting this much. Poor thing!

msprimadonna67 said...

I am re-thinking my desire to straighten my teeth now. Maybe I'll just say my crooked teeth give me character...

Jenn said...

Yikes...that does not sound fun !

amanda said...

oh good heavens....bring on the ice cream!!!

Clare said...

wow that sounds absolutely horrible!!!!

Rachel said...

ouch..ditto on the ouch