Friday, February 20, 2009

Loco

I relined the cabinets with contact paper. This is what I have been reduced to - relining shelves with contact paper. I feel the constant need to be doing something productive. Although there are obvious things I could be accomplishing, like folding laundry or cooking dinner or playing with my children, I opt to reline cabinets with adhesive paper instead. I think I am going insane internet.

Also, I have been one moody mama lately. I think I have yelled at my kids more in this past week than I have in their entire lives. Why? I have no idea. They are just being their normal, slightly annoying little selves, and I am being a big bully.

Sigh.

I feel a little off balance, but I am not sure why. I am getting lots of sleep, I have been eating good, and we have been leaving the house on a regular basis. I guess I have just slipped into a bad spot, and I need to get myself out of it.

I think the Spring will help me. I want to go outside and play.

13 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

You will get through it!! You will! YOU WILL!! :-)

I am sending you good thoughts and vibes. Muah!

Amanda said...

The long winter months get to us all, it makes a huge difference to be able to "throw" the kids out into the garden to play in the summer.
Keep your chin up!

Rachel said...

Yeah me too. I am not sure why I am feeling this way either. Could it be that last week was a full moon? Come Spring Come!!

Alicia W. said...

We all go through this from time to time. I take a much needed xanax and call the girls for a night out, lol. You'll find a way to get over that slump. Hope you have a great productive happy weekend! :o)

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I feel this way too. But I also do it at work - which isn't a great idea when there are deadlines to meet....

Tabitha said...

I think that we saw a little bit of spring here today and it has made me feel better!!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

I sort of wish I could feel that way, just for a weekend, and get all these little projects off my mind.

Send it to me, 'kay? Then you'll feel better and my closet will get clean.

anymommy said...

I think you hit it with the last sentence. The winter has been long and you're longing for spring.

Anonymous said...

I NEED spring to get here. I've had it.

Just Jiff said...

OMG. I feel your pain! I am SO SICK OF WINTER. I seriously could rip my hair out if Spring doesn't come soon.

amanda said...

oh crap now i need to go reline my shelves!

Stephanie said...

Look at you. I need to do something like that with my cabinets and drawers. I am just too lazy. I am ready for spring but we definitely need more moisture!

Danielle said...

hang in there. I feel the same way...i need some fun in the sun asap!!