1. I never go to the doctor unless I have a problem. The last time I went to see a doctor was when I had my gallbladder removed two years ago. Why do I keep paying for health insurance?
2. I love the show Big Love. More specifically, I love the second wife (Nikki). She is so evil.
3. I have made a decision regarding grocery shopping. From now on, we are only going to shop twice a month. Until we can get some of our debt paid down, we are going to have to be more conservative with our grocery bills.
4. Speaking of paying down debt, we used our tax return to cut our credit card debt in half! If we can stay on course with our budget, we will be credit card debt free by August. Summer can't get here soon enough.
5. My mother may be coming to visit us in April. As usual, I have mixed emotions about her trip. But I am happy that the kids will get to spend some time with granny. She spoils them rotten, and they love every minute of it.
6. Back to finances again. My season passes for the Aquarium and Paws Farm expire in April. And we have no money to purchase new passes. Makes me sad.
7. Izzy REALLY loves the snow. He begs me to go out and play every. single. day. He also really enjoys eating snow. I tried to teach him to avoid the yellow the spots, but I am pretty sure he wasn't listening.
8. Our town is hosting a magic show at the elementary school. Admission is $10 per person. Isn't that INSANE? It would cost my family $40 to attend. Unless that magician can make money magically appear in my wallet, we will not be attending that performance.
9. I am not sure Porgie enjoys ballet class anymore. I would let her drop out, but I already paid $75 for her recital costume. She is going to perform in that recital whether she likes it or not.
10. I am fresh out of valentine's day candy. Life is cruel.