Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Help me!

On Sunday, both of my kids woke up with a runny nose and watery eyes. I was fearing the worst, but they both seem to be fine. The runny noses have persisted for several days, but otherwise they have been happy as clams.

Yesterday my husband started getting sick. He is a complete wreck. He has the same symptoms as the kids, but he looks like hell. And he is not happy as a clam. I am sitting here praying that I don't get sick too. Can you imagine? Coughing would probably kill me. My back is really fucked up. I have to hunch over when I walk, otherwise the pain in unbearable. I have shooting pain down my left leg that radiate around my knee cap. Sometimes, it literally hurts to laugh. Yes, coughing would kill me.

So, my family is sick and I am broken. My house is a disaster. I have made no progress on painting the bathroom. I have very little patience with my children. And finally, I am having trouble sleeping - what with all the back pain and my husband's snoring. Blah. I need a stiff drink and a bottle of Percocet.

5 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Oh no! That sucks

anymommy said...

Sending you well thoughts. I hope your back improves. Don't be afraid to have it looked at - or treat yourself to a massage if you can.

Clare said...

wishing you all to get better soon, there is so much weird stuff going around!

Jenny said...

Sorry to hear about that...men make it 10x worse than it actually is. Believe me I would need a drink too! Stay Well...

misguided mommy said...

omg last wed right before my birthday trip i started puking. i got better in time to leave but brandon started puking. a lot of puking like puking all over his sheets, and me and the car and omfg the vomit. when we left codi started puking at my moms house. i arrived home just in time to start puking again. i puked so much i lost three pounds yay for the flu diet. then rob got sick and the very next day brandon began breaking out in hives over some mystery allergy and it has lasted three days THREE DAYS OF FULL BODY HIVES

i hate this week. fuck me