I am starting to suffer from lots of aliments, which usually don't plaque young people.
1. I am having some tummy troubles. After I eat a meal, I urgently have to go to the bathroom within minutes. I did some googling and discovered that this can be a side effect of having your gallbladder removed. Awesome.
2. I have been getting some pretty intense headaches at night. The pain starts in my temples and radiates around my head. The headaches usually start around 9 or 10 at night, making it virtually impossible to fall asleep.
3. I have had a twitching sensation between my index finger and thumb for about two weeks.
4. Sometimes I get a flash of light across my vision. It has only happened a few times, but it is alarming nonetheless.
5. I threw my back out the other day. I can barely move, without being in excruciating pain. It is awful.
In summary, getting older sucks.