Friday, September 11, 2009

melancholy

Don't you hate PMS? I start doing really bizarre things right before my period. I'll be really angry, then really happy, and finally I'll cry over something insignificant. Today was bad. I cried several times. I never cry. Since the inappropriate crying sessions, I have felt completely numb. I have been sitting in a daze for most of the day, thinking about stupid ass things that shouldn't be important to me (but they are). Sometimes it feels like too much - all of the expectations placed upon people in our modern society. We have so much to worry about. I don't know where I am going with this. I am just feeling sad. Sad about little things that shouldn't matter.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! I want you to smile!

Quick, go watch this video. No, seriously. And it's safe for the kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5C2gihnEkE

Kris said...

I'm sorry! Hope it gets better soon

dani said...

pms sucks!!!
love,
dani

Danielle said...

awe! Hugs!

I had my numb crying day today!

amanda said...

oh i so hate when i get in this place. it's so hard to come out of it some times...

hoping you are better today :)

Just Jiff said...

*HUGS* We all get like that, so you're not alone in it.

Love you!

Alicia W. said...

I dread that time of month.... so does my hubs and kids.. I turn into mega bitch

Anonymous said...

Happens to us all. I do it too...get in really deep philosophical moods. Hang in there :)

Rachel said...

I know you just read my post. I hate hormone stuff and I feel so nutty when I have pms-it has only been bad pms since having kids-maybe my body will go back to normal one day. HUGS to both os us!

Cristina Mathers said...

i do understand, and i am sorry! pms is so lame!!