Wednesday, July 6, 2011

When did my kid get so smart?

Porgie is five, and she is absolutely amazing. My daughter loves learning. She remembers EVERYTHING. She is so self motivated that doing school work with her is incredibly fun.

Last year I went to a homeschooling used curriculum sale. I didn't end up buy any curriculum material, however I did buy some games and puzzles. One of the puzzles I bought was a map of the United States. The pieces are the shapes of the 50 states, so it is somewhat challenging. My daughter has mastered this puzzle, and she is getting really good at reading all of the state names. She is so awesome, and I am so lucky to be her mommy...

5 comments:

Chris said...

Does she start Kindergarten this fall? You ARE a lucky mommy!

Kris said...

Awww! Such a smart girl, gotta love it.

Jenny said...

Wow...that is great! Love the picture.

amanda said...

awww honey - love it!! and love her :)

Smith said...

Awww! Such a smart girl, gotta love it.