A list of things I currently feel guilty about...
* Ignoring my older children while attending to the younger one.
* Putting the baby in the swing for all his naps.
* Kicking my husband out of our bedroom.
* Letting my newborn scream every time we get in the car.
* Never taking Porgie and Izzy anywhere fun.
* Getting frustrated with my son constantly. Have I mentioned that he sticks his hands in his butt?
* Letting Porgie and Izzy watch entirely too much television.
It is so hard being the mom. Being responsible for everyone. Worrying about everyone. Making sure everyone is getting everything they need to grow and thrive. It is exhausting and overwhelming. If I could just turn off my brain and stop over analyzing everything, we would be fine. But instead, I fret and worry about all the little stuff that doesn't really matter. And I sit around feeling guilty.