Sunday, February 10, 2013

ill

We are sick.  And when I say sick, I mean so sick that I can barely muster the strength to get out of bed in the morning.  I currently have a headache/runny nose/watery eye problem.  It has been going on now for a week and it just won't quit.  Porgie has the worst cough.  She coughs until she vomits everyday.  EVERYDAY.  The baby is fussy and congested and coughing too.  Izzy was sick, but he seems to be doing a lot better than the rest of us.

There has been no progress on the basement, or anything else for that matter.  My house is a disaster.  I am so looking forward to feeling better, so that I can walk across the living room without getting winded. 

Since I have nothing else, let's look at some pictures of my adorable offspring from last week (when all was right with the world)...


5 comments:

Chris said...

Yuck! Hope everyone feels better quickly!!!

Lainey-Paney said...

GET WELL SOOOOOOOON!!!!!

allyk said...

Ugh, I had it too. I thought I'd never get better. It took a full two weeks. Hang in there.

antropologa said...

I'm so sorry! Get better!

amanda said...

oh no!! hope everyone is on the mend my friend!!