Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pictures of our little Guppy





My baby boy is so cute and little. I could just eat him up! Porgie is also smitten with our newest creation. She plays with him on his mat every morning. She begs me to wake him up from his naps. She kisses and hugs him endlessly. Izzy is also obsessed with Guppy. He is very touchy feely with him, which freaks me out. He loves to rub Guppy's little head. Honestly, I was worried about how the kids would respond to the new baby. So far, so good!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

He is so.....cute! He looks like he enjoys the cuddles too.

Carrie said...

thank you for the pictures!!! Nom, Nom NOM!

allyk said...

Guppy is soooo cute!!!

amanda said...

ok a) he is seriously adorable and b) isn't it crazy how instantly your other kids grow up when you have a new one?? i mean all of a sudden porgie looks soooo old!!!

ps - more wishes for a good nights sleep coming your way!!

Kris said...

Awwww so sweet!

Congrats again :-D