Sunday, November 4, 2012

Growing up is hard to do

I just realized that I forgot to tell you guys about my amazing little Guppy.  He is walking.  For the longest time, he was such a docile little baby.  His hobbies included sitting on my lap, while giving lots of hugs and kisses.  It was wonderful.  All the other babies his age were walking around, getting hurt every two seconds, and crying a lot.  I was happy that my baby was so good and quiet and cuddly.  But now?  Holy crap, the child never stops walking and falling and crying.  He is a toddler, and there is no stopping him now. 

He thinks he is 5 years old, and doesn't understand why I am always trying to confine him to a stroller in public places.  He screams bloody murder whenever I strap him into his carseat.  He tries to stomp his feet whenever I tell him 'NO!'. 

Little stinkpot.  Good thing he is so darn cute...

2 comments:

amanda said...

walking?? seriously?? how can he be walking??

Chris said...

It's amazing how they just suddenly transform into toddlers!