Thursday, August 20, 2009

I bought some new shoes! Are you excited? I am not really a shoe person. I can go years without buying new shoes (except for flip flops - I ruin every pair within a month or two. But those are cheapy shoes anyways, so they don't really count. I don't think I have ever bought a pair of flip flops that cost more than $10. Wow, this little blurb about flip flops has morphed into a whole paragraph. STOP TALKING CHRISTY). Where was I? Oh, new shoes! Exciting!

And here they are...And because we are bestest friends, I bought Porgie a pair that kind of matches...
We will look adorable in our snazzy new shoes this fall. And speaking of fall, will it hurry and get here already? It has been hot as a bitch out lately.

11 comments:

Laura Marchant said...

Super cute!

Rose said...

The matching shoes are too cute! I'm what you call a shoe whore - I can't even count how many I have (I admit I get designer shoes for free from a family member in the shoe business) yet my daughter currently has only 2 pairs that fit her. I'm a mean mamma ;o)

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I've never been able to get into the whole mother/daughter outfit thing - but mother/daughter shoes are a whole other story... Love them.

Just Jiff said...

I LOVE the shoes! I don't buy new shoes often either. I probably need a stylist to dress me in girlier, more flattering clothing.

I can't wait to get matchy shoes with Bayley!! You have inspired me! :)

I love flip flops too. I always buy them on clearance at Old Navy. But I only have to buy them once every 5 years or so because I will buy a ton of different colors and it takes a while to wear them out.

misguidedmommy said...

OOO OOO SUPER DUPER LOVE

Stephanie said...

I have been wanting those for awhile now. I want, want, want them! So cute!

Nellie said...

I love those shoes and have them in black! Porgie's are super cute :)

Chris said...

I have those same shoes! I don't wear them very often though. Not sure why. I need to bust them out for the fall season!

Unknown said...

I DO NOT WANT FALL. DO NOT ENCOURAGE IT!

amanda said...

loving the shoes. and beyond ready for fall!

Anonymous said...

I totally want a picture of your cute shoes together.